Eventuri Carbon Fibre Charge Pipes for the BMW S55 engine are a great upgrade over the OEM items, offering improved fitment, flow quality and strength. Eventuri invested months of research and development into these raw carbon charge pipes to address well known issues with the factory charge pipes and also common aftermarket versions.
Eventuri's 3 main design criteria:
1) FITMENT : A common issue with aftermarket chargepipes is the poor fitment due to the nature in which they are made using bent metal tubes. Clearances with the engine cover and other aftermarket intake systems can be an issue. Our solution with using carbon fibre allows us to use complex geometry in order to provide and OEM-like fitment whilst retaining optimum flow.
2) FLOW QUALITY : Our design uses smooth curve transitions from the turbo outlets to the charge-cooler. In addition we also increased the internal volume as compared to the OEM version to allow the turbos to work with less restriction. Importantly our machined flange attachment to the turbo outlet maintains a constant diameter to the chargepipes without and exposed edges which could cause turbulence. This is an improvement over aftermarket metal chargepipes which often have welds between the flange and the tubes.
3) STRENGTH : The final criteria was to increase the structural strength of the chargepipes over the OEM versions. It is becoming increasingly common for the OEM chargepipes to fail especially with tuned cars running higher boost levels. By using a cross-directional carbon weave layup with multiple layers to form a 2mm wall thickness, our chargepipes provide an incredibly strong solution for reliable operation even with larger turbos. Furthermore we have embedded CNC machined stainless steel rings into the openings where the clamps are tightened to ensure the pipes maintain their shape even under high clamping forces.
- BMW F80 M3 Saloon (2014-2019)
- BMW F82 M4 Coupe (2014-2020)
- BMW F83 M4 Convertible (2014-2020)
- BMW F87 M2 Competition S55 (2018-2020)
Download Eventuri's comprehensive installation guide here.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by R44 Performance Limited are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. R44 Performance Limited does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer.
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.