CSF Radiators BMW E9X M3 Race Spec Engine Oil Cooler keeps engine oil temperatures consistently cool for prolonged periods of fast driving, such as when you're on track. High temperatures can cause your BMW's engine oil to prematurely deteriorate - not good for long-term engine health. CSF's race-spec oil cooler does away with this issue by efficiently cooling engine oil temps to a safe and consistent level.
- Designed and developed in collaboration with high-performance supercharger system manufacture, VF Engineering.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts all attaching OEM components including oil-line connections, mounting brackets, and shroud/ducting.
- The only cooler available on the market today that requires no cutting of shroud.
- Fully TIG-welded cast-end tank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Tapered cast-end tank design fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachment either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable& durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Motorsport silver finish
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximise airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology!
CSF-8025 Race Spec Engine Oil Cooler
- BMW E90 M3 Saloon
- BMW E92 M3 Coupe
- BMW E93 M3 Convertible
“For cars built around and prior to 03/08 you may need to upgrade your oil lines. BMW superseded oil lines on early vehicles and they are physically different. The CSF oil cooler is designed for vehicles with the later spec lines. These oil lines are available direct from CSF or from your local BMW dealer.
HOSE 1- 17222283417
HOSE 2 - 17222283418
ORING - 2 x 17212283511
HOSE 1 - 17222284077
HOSE 2 - 17222284078
ORING - 2 x 17222284079
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by R44 Performance Limited are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. R44 Performance Limited does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer.
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.