CSF Radiators BMW E46 M3 Race Spec Dual pass Oil Cooler is an essential cooling modification for improved reliability and increased performance, especially on track. With a perfect 'drop-in' fitment for the E46 M3, this oil cooler from CSF was developed in partnership with Rogue Engineering - a high profile BMW tuning specialist - to ensure maximum cooling.
Why are high oil temperatures bad?
When oil overheats, it deteriorates at a much higher rate. This reduces the oil's ability to effectively lubricate vital engine components which puts the E46's S54 at extreme risk of internal damage.
CSF manufactures the most advanced and efficient radiator cores in the industry by using innovative tube and fin technologies with industry leading testing methods to maximise airflow and heat dissipation. These techniques allow CSF to stay ahead of the pack when it comes to radiator technology!
- Replaces OEM unit single-pass design and plastic shroud with a unique top/bottom dual-pass design for maximum surface area and flow.
- “Drop-in fit” requiring no modifications to install. Accepts factory oil-line connections
- Fully TIG-welded extruded-end tank design vs. OEM mechanically jointed and tack-welded design for superior reliability & durability
- Fits precisely with the contour of the OEM bumper. No issues with aftermarket splitter attachment either
- Turbulated heavy/duty bar/plate design for the most reliable & durable oil cooler available for the platform
- 8 rows of maximum cooling with a high density multi-louvered fin pitch design
- Designed to work with OEM radiator brackets or CSF’s all-aluminium triple-pass radiator (CSF #7058)
CSF-8032 Race Spec Dual Pass Oil Cooler fits the following vehicles:
- BMW E46 M3
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, all products sold by R44 Performance Limited are designated Race Only and are solely for competition/off road use limited to racing formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization. Any other use, including recreational off-road use, may be in violation of local, state, and Federal laws. R44 Performance Limited does not implicitly or explicitly confirm the legality of using any products it sells on public roads; that is entirely the responsibility of the consumer.
We get a large number of custom orders and requests everyday, so as a result it is not always possible for us to keep every item in stock at all times in our warehouse. If you require the item urgently please contact our sales team here to check the stock before you make your purchase.
We totally understand if you're not certain a part will be compatible with your car, so we highly recommend contacting us here with your query. Our friendly sales team will then be in touch to confirm if this part is the correct part you are looking for.
All in stock products ship the same day if ordered before 2pm GMT
For out of stock items we will contact you with an estimated wait time if not otherwise specified above.
We offer worldwide shipping on all products. If upon receiving your product you wish to return; we offer a 30-day returns policy. For our in-depth returns information please follow the link. "R44 Returns Policy
All of our products come with a standard warranty of 1-3 years. This is dependant on the type of product however. For more details please see our warranty page here.